You'll need to dress your best. Colors, gems, feathers, flowers, and anything your heart desires. Looks can be as dramatic or wearable as your mind inspires. Just make sure its deliciously Mad.
- You may enter up to two looks. Looks MUST be new and created for this contest. They Must be ON you and done BY you.
- You must have "I've gone mad" written on you or a piece of paper with your look visible. No Photoshop for this.
- Must Specify if you are Newbie or Expert. This is determined by a combination of contests entered and your personal feelings. *NOTE* Judges reserve the right to move Newbies to the Expert category if we feel their look is advance skill you will be notified of the change via email.
- Entrants must be 18 or older. Any beauties 16-17 who are wanting to enter may do so with parents consent and contacting the hostess first.
- You Must Like AND Thank each Judge and Company personally. Every single person involved in this contest is spending time to get prizes or pick winners not to mention the MONTHS of planning that went into this. Return the love they are sharing. All links will be provided and the hostess WILL be checking each and every entry to make sure you have done this. If we find you have unliked the page before Guests of Honor are announced you will be disqualified and unable to participate in any future contests at the Attic.
- No negativity will be tolerated at all. Every person works hard on their entries. Any and all negative comments will be deleted and the participating parties disqualified.
- If you take inspiration from another artist that is fine; but PLEASE give inspirational credit to that artist. Beauty is to be celebrated not stolen.
- All Contest entries must be sent to LuckyxCupcakex@yahoo.com. Entry must include name, age, category, and preferred contact email should you win. Please write "Mad Tea Party" in the subject line. If your photo doesn't make it up in the showcase on facebook within 48hrs of sending it. Email it again because it may not have made it thru.
- Guests of Honor have 72 hours from announcement to send your mailing address.
- Looks must be full face and be sent in collage form of at least 3 different photos of your look. I can collage the photos for you just send me all the photos.
- Guests of Honor will be based on a points system including, creativity, originality, and how well the theme was portrayed.
- If you chose to Photoshop please do not mess with the makeup. Fixing a blemish or a pesky freckle is fine but if I can see edits on the makeup itself I'll give you a chance to send the unedited version before disqualifying that look.
- We will not accept any entries until Wednesday August 1st at 8:00am CST and will not accept any entries after Saturday September 1st at 9:00pm CST.
- The companies providing products have worked VERY hard on them, no product bashing whatsoever will be tolerated. If you don't like a particular prize you can give it away or simple ask it go to another entry.
- In the event of a tie in scoring the judges will agree on a winner.
- We reserve the right to change, delete, or add a rule at anytime (I will try my hardest to make sure changes are shared on facebook).
- Please note this is NOT an Alice in Wonderland contest this is focusing on the Mad Tea Party and even The Hatter. We will not stifle anyone's creativity but if you do Alice inspired looks please make them MAD.
|Dotty Ann's Page|
|Beauty by Charlie's Page|
|Kiss & Makeup's Page|
|Rebel Downtown Handbags Page|
|Vintage Ooak Designs Page|
|Riveting Rosie's Page|
|Razor Heartz's Page|
|Makeup Your Face's Page|
|Dark Heart Design's Page|