Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy 100th Julia!




Hello Lovies! 
    Many of you may not know but today would have been Julia Child's 100th birthday!!  Many blogs in the baking/cooking community decided to make one of her recipes and post about it.  I have her "Mastering the Art of French cooking," and being that this weather has given me a case of the ick I did feel much like french cooking,but I had to pay respect to such an amazing woman.

                        I picked a simple recipe-Scrambled eggs or Oeufs Brouilles.

Put eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl

 
Whisk until just mixed      




























Put butter is skillet over moderately low heat

Melt butter
Stir slowly for 2-3mins

then stor faster as it all begins to come together.

add 1 Tbsp soften butter to eggs while hot (May also use cream)
she recommends garnishing with parsley but I only had dried

Happy Birthday Julia!!



 Julia Child's Scrambled Eggs
 (serves 2)
4 eggs
salt and pepper
2 teaspoons milk
1 Tablespoon softened butter or cream                                         




  

1 comment: