Friday, August 17, 2012

Makeup Your Face

Hello Loves,
     Wanted to take a break from cooking/baking posts and do a beauty post.  I told you in my Pretty Addictions post (btw I have more of those beautiful colors coming so keep an eye out for that) how much I love indie companies.  Another one of my faves (I have 10...maybe 20) Makeup Your Face.  I ordered a blogger/review pack as in my usual fashion with ordering from a new company.

Makeup Your Face

I received several samples a full size collection, 4 full size shadows and a lippie.  There were NO colors  that I didn't like, but there were SEVERAL that I loved.  Like the entire ultra matte collection. LOVES MATTES!  Also, the owner was so sweet in creating a review package for me at an affordable price.  I have since kept in contact with her and continue to buy her amazing products.

The Scentsy Inspired Collection


The Ultra Matte Collection


The Vegas Collection


Cupcake Icing Lippie

Singles

Next post on this fabulous company will include her amazing glitter nail polishes eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment