Thursday, January 17, 2013

Face Mask and the Blotches

Hello Loves!
   Another influenster post!! This one is about Montagne Jeunesse face masks.  I've tried several different varieties of this brand.  They are cheap and wonderful for a night of pampering and relaxation.

I was sent the deep cleaning mud mask for acne prone skin.  I was a bit thick and smelled odd but there was no burning when I applied.
So my face felt a bit tighter after I removed the mask which was great.  Then about an hour later I noticed red blotches all over my face.  I thought maybe it was a reaction to the tightness and shrugged it off.  The next day they were still there and so dark I couldn't cover it with concealer/foundation/powder. 

   I will continue to buy these masks but never this type again.  Total grade F.  I want to remind you all that I received the item free for review/testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment