Sunday, December 2, 2012

Brownie Sundae Bowls

Howdy Loves!

   Sometimes we all need a simple delicious dessert.  A throw together simple and quick plate of goodness.  I have just the dessert for you!


It will require an edible bowls pan.  I was given this fabulous pan by a good friend last Christmas.  I can't wait to use the baby for all my Christmas goodies!!  The test drive did pretty well though.

1 Family size boxed brownie mix (I prefer Duncan Hines any time I use a box) and the ingredients it calls for on the back of the box.

Grease the pan well and fill it 2/3s full of batter. Follow baking directions but check it 5-10 mins early.

Once they cool you'll have the perfect sundae bowl!

Will with ice cream and your favorite toppings!!
Hot Fudge
Nuts
And a cherry on top!
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment