Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Icy Wonderland

Howdy Dolls
   Its not feeling like Christmas at all in Texas right now.  Weather in the 80's so when my makeup sister and inspiration Courtney posted this Winter Wonderland I got inspired.
Doesn't she make you jealous?
So I got in my special Dark Heart Designs bag (I have so many of her products I had to get another bag) and started creating.  I love/hate the look I created but I had tons of fun creating it so I hope you all enjoy it just a little :).



Products/Colors used include Dark Heart shadows in Frost, Silver Lining, Kiss & Make Tea, Sirens Song, Madness, and Rave.  Dark Heart mascara in Retro. Dark Heart lipstick in Love Bites. Dark Heart Magic Eyelixir. Hard Candy eye shadow primer. Nyx jumbo eye pencil in Milk. theBalm matte shadow in Matt Batalli.

Can't wait til my next look.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment