Saturday, December 1, 2012

Move over Rudolph this years its about VIXEN

Hello my loves!
   I can't believe it is already December 1st!  Struggling to get into the holiday spirit I've started some recipes, Christmas movies, and holiday wrapping.  Bring it on Claus BRING IT ON!






As many of you know my signature color is red. So, when one of my friends, owner of Make Up Your Face, asked me to describe my dream polish for a blogger series naturally I was all about red.  We passed around ideas for a few days reworked the formula (ok ok Lauren reworked the formula while I was a rather picky customer).  When I finally got my new treasure in the mail I was beyond speechless.  It truly is the perfect red glitter top coat and I'm honored she made my dreams come true.
Red Dotted Vixen

Red Dotted Vixen aka My Dream Polish aka Love and Warmth in a bottle is a fabulous mix of matte and satin red glitters with an explosion of mircoglitter.
Retro Glam

I swatched it over Maybelline Color Show in "Green with Envy" and ring finger accent over Essie in "Marshmallow."  The mint green and white work perfectly with the bold red for a retro glam holiday manicure.
Essie Marshmallow

Ready to buy your own?  Well here is the link.  Want more bang for your buck?  Lacy was also asked for her dream polish.  I own it, it is like a gorgeous stained glass window in a bottle.  Swatches in a later blog BUT you can buy them in a set here.  Ok take a second to recover for all the glamorous glitter and go buy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment