Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bakerella Made Me Do It!

Hello Loves,
I think even those of you who don't know me personally have figured out how much I love to bake.  I live to bake really.  I've enjoyed baking since I can remember but it was one of my close friends who turned me on to a blog that (all dramaticness aside) changed my life.

That blog was Bakerella's.  I should just say I LOVE her.  We even had the pleasure of meeting her.  She is so stinking sweet and had such a rough year.  She is truly an inspiration from baking to giving to smiling through the hard times.  If you haven't visited her blog yet, DO IT.  You can thank me later <3.

Finding this blog helped unlock my baking creativity and opened the door to my blogging.  I started a photo album on facebook showing her delicious recipes.  Lifetime goal:  Bake everything on her blog.  Can I do it?
Not all of the pictures are great or even good lol but everyone starts somewhere!

Pillow Cookies

14 Layer Cake



Oreo Truffles

Puffins
Cupcake Pops
Soda Fountain Cupcakes
Meeting her was
so awesome!



Coraline Cookies
Sweetest Burger

Mini Pie Pops
Banana Pudding

Red Velvet Cake

Whoopie Pies
Nutter Butter Truffles
Cheesecake Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment