Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Coming Soon

Evening Lovelies,
There just aren't enough hours in the day!  'Nother day half spent looking for my dog. No luck yet.  Spirits have been so down lately but I do have a backlog of goodies I've made and never posted. Yay for y'all lol!  Some of them I do need to relocate the recipes *stares at bookshelf in fear*; however that is easier said then done.
Americas Birthday Cake

Butterscotch Cookie Bars

Mint Chocolate Cookies

Oatmeal Cream Pies

Sinfully Silky Chocolate Cupcakes

   
Strawberry Pie
Also I figured out the new craft medium I'd like to learn!!! *DRUMROLL*......Embroidery!!!  I found many patterns I'd love to do Here.  Think these could make some awesome Christmas gifts!  Does anyone out there do Embroidery?  Fun, hard, easy? What are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment