So I've been promising my famous hidden treasures and TA DA here they are!!
|Roll them into little balls|
|I like mine with a large glass of iced milk!!|
Crisco Cookie Collection 1989
2/3 C Butter Flavor Crisco
3/4 C Sugar
1 Tbsp Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 3/4 C AP Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
48 Maraschino cherries, well drained on paper towels
Chocolate for Dipping
2 C Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (I use Milk Chocolate)
2 Tbsp Butter Flavor Crisco
- Heat oven to 350 F. (My oven is a little hotter so I set it on 345F)
- Cream Crisco, sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Beat into creamed mixture at low speed.
- Press dough in very thin layer around well drained cherries. (I use a small cookie scoop and it is the perfect size. Also, have a small bowl of flour out to keep on your hands. Helps the dough stop from sticking. Once you have scooped the dough out place it in the palm of your hand and use 2 fingers from your other hand to flatten it. Then cover cherry and roll into a ball). Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 mins. (For super soft cookies bake 10-11 minutes for more done cookies leave in 12-14 minutes). Cool one minute on baking sheet. Remove to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- For Dipping Chocolate, melt chocolate and crisco on very low heat or 50% power in Microwave. Stir.
- Tranfers chocolate to glass measuring cup. Drop one cookie at a time into chocolate. Use fork to turn. Cover completely with chocolate. Lift cookie out of chocolate on fork. Allow all excess to drip off. Place on wax paper-lined baking sheet.