Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happier Post As Promised

Evenin Lovelies,
Well my precious dog still isn't home, but her picture is everywhere through help of great friends and family.  All the local shelters are notified and will call if found.  I have been praying about it and feel a sense of calm.  Have a feeling she will return just hope it is soon. 
Since I was in such a dumpy mood most of the day I did not make cookies but will tomorrow.  I have been looking at some Valentine crafts/recipes.  Plan on cooking some up next week.

Want to make this!
How cute are these?
I like the idea but have some tweaks
Yeah I'm going to have to make atleast three of these!
Get to do my first photo shoot with my new camera tomorrow as well.  It is a private shoot but I hope to be able to add at least one photo to my portfolio.  Hope you are all having a great night.  Miss you Honey <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment